Upside down Caramel Apple Cake. We replaced canned pineapple with fresh apple slices whose tart flavor is the perfect balance to a sticky-sweet caramel sauce. We don't like to play favorites, but this topping plus a tender vanilla scratch cake equals an easy. We're OBSESSED With Caramel Apple Upside Down Cake.
I love summer, but I have to say that I'm kind of excited that September is finally here. Dust with powdered sugar and Enjoy! If you love caramel apples and a fluffy spiced cake, than this is the recipe for you! You can cook Upside down Caramel Apple Cake using 17 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Upside down Caramel Apple Cake
- It’s 8 – 10 small or 4 – 5 of Apples big mixed or type peeled and cored.
- You need 1/4 cup of Lemon juice.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Orange zest.
- Prepare 2 tsps of Cinnamon powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Nutmeg all spices grated 1 tsp.
- It’s 2 cups of All purpose flour.
- You need 3/4 cup of Butter or oil.
- You need 1 cup of white sugar.
- You need 1/2 cup of brown sugar.
- You need 2 of eggs large.
- It’s 1 tsp of Vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsps of baking powder.
- It’s of Sauce Carmel.
- Prepare 2 tbsps of butter.
- You need 1 cup of Brown sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of milk Sweetened optional.
- Prepare of Jam preserves of choice for garnish.
I can't begin to describe how wonderful it makes your house smell and. Steph, thanks for bonding over salted caramel apple upside down cake like food bloggies do. How do normal people bond again? And friends, thanks for reading and showing Sally some love today, because we love salted caramel apple upside down cake, don't we? ♥.
Upside down Caramel Apple Cake instructions
- First keep lemon juice ready, and put the cubed apple pieces for the cake into it and let it aside till needed. Slices thin wedges of peeled apples around 1 cup for a layer..
- Next make the Carmel for the base of the cake. In a saucepan, melt butter, add the brown sugar and stir well till nicely smooth, add extra butter if necessary. Then add milkmaid and nicely mix on low heat till nicely blended to sauce..
- Next preheat oven to 180^ Celsius and grease either round tin or a loaf tin and a square dish, whichever desired..
- Mix for batter, beat the eggs and sugars separately along with the vanilla and add melted butter. Mix the dry ingredients and zest after sifting twice..
- Now, layer the tins with generous amount of caramel sauce, and then in a nice design, layer the slices of apples on top carefully, either in a line way or spiral manner..
- Put the pans into the oven, and mix the cake batter by combining the wet and dry ingredients. And add the chopped lemon juice marinated Apple cubes into and mix well..
- Pour the batter equally into the tins so as to reach three fourth and then bake for around 25-30 mind or till skewer comes out clean.
- Cool the cake on rack, and slowly with a hot knife push a knife to leave cake from corners and turn onto a cake tray. Garnish with the strawberry or jam choice in any style..
- Serve as breakfast with coffee, or for snack, as a dessert with ice cream!.
Caramel Apple Upside-Down Cake. featured in Caramel Dessert Options! Layer the apples in a circular pattern with each one overlapping the other. Repeat until the entire bottom of the pan is covered. Apple upside down cake is basically already frosted- once you invert the cake, the garnish is already there! A few preliminary notes on the topping This stunning apple upside down cake combines a soft cinnamon-spiced cake with a delicious buttery caramel topping.