Easy Semolina Apple Cake. This apple cake recipe is the easiest cake you can find! Peel the apples, quarters, remove the seeds, cut the flesh into thin wedges and set into the prepared baking dish. Beat the egg whites until stiff and fold in.
It's topped with delicious caramel glaze for an extra sweet finish. Semolina flour – This is a key ingredient in this cake recipe. Semolina gives the cake a unique texture and I do not recommend using a substitute. You can have Easy Semolina Apple Cake using 16 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Easy Semolina Apple Cake
- You need 3 of eggs.
- Prepare 1 cup of sugar.
- You need 1 cup of walnut.
- Prepare 2 of carrots/ grated.
- It’s 2 of apples / grated.
- Prepare 2/3 cups of vegetable oil.
- Prepare 1 of orange (only zest).
- It’s 1 of fresh orange juice.
- Prepare 1/2 of lemon.
- You need of Semolina.
- You need 1 cup of coconut flakes.
- You need 2 package of sugar vanillin.
- You need 1 teaspoon of baking powder.
- Prepare 3 cups of sugar.
- You need 3 1/2 cups of water.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of lemon juice.
Ok, it's not always that simple and it doesn't always work out the first time around. But for some reason, baked goods with apples in them are "my thing". All I know is that the very first cake I ever baked, was an apple cake. See more ideas about Semolina cake, Semolina, Dessert recipes.
Easy Semolina Apple Cake step by step
- After mixing eggs and sugar add fresh orange juice, set oven 375.
- Grate carrot, apple and orange zest.
- Add vanillin.
- Coconut flakes.
- Chopped nuts.
- Baking powder.
- Semolina, until it forms very soft dough, mix very well.
- Put it into the oven, Cook about 25 mins. until thickens..
- You mix 3 cups of sugar and 3 1/2 cups water and lemon juice make syrup and when you are ready to serve pour over after you slice the cake.
The best basbousa recipe you will find! An Egyptian almond-coconut semolina cake, drenched in cinnamon syrup. Basbousa – an easy Middle Eastern semolina. The spiraled apples are oh-so elegant. The perfect excuse to eat cake for breakfast.