Ice cream roll cake (in pan). Huge Sale on Ice Cream Cake Pan Now on. Pour into prepared pan, spreading level. Dust a clean kitchen towel with confectioners' sugar.
Roll up cake in the towel jelly-roll style, starting with a short side. Cool completely on a wire rack. It's angel food cake done in a jelly roll pan, rolled up with ice cream (mint chocolate chip for me!) and decorated with frosting. You can have Ice cream roll cake (in pan) using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Ice cream roll cake (in pan)
- You need of Chocolate Pan Cake Ingredients:.
- Prepare 1/2 Cup of Plain Flour.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Cocoa Powder.
- Prepare 3 of Eggs.
- You need 1/2 Cup of Powder Sugar.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of Baking Powder.
- It’s 3 tbsp of Milk.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Oil.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Vanilla Essence.
- It’s of Topping Ingredients:.
- You need 200 gm of Milk Chocolate.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Milk.
Transfer cake, seam side down to a wire rack to cool. Wrap cake well and freeze seam side down until firm. Dust with powdered sugar before slicing and serving. It is undeniably silly when a simple weight measurement would make it more accurate, faster and require far fewer measuring implements!
Ice cream roll cake (in pan) instructions
- Chocolate Pan Cake Direction: Take a bowl and add Plain Flour, Cocoa Powder, Baking Powder and mix it well. Your dry batter is ready. Take 2 bowls and seperate the egg white and egg yolk and beat the egg white for 1 minute and then add Powder Sugar and beat it well until it become into cream and then add egg yolk and beat it for 10 seconds and then add Vanilla Essence, Oil, Milk and fold it and then add dry batter from step one gradually and fold it well. Your Cake batter is ready.
- Ice Cream Cake Roll Direction: Step 1: Take a butter paper and place pan cake and roll it with butter paper and rest it for 30 minutes into the fridge..
- Step 2: After that open it and put ice cream and spread it and then roll it again and rest it into fridge and make chocolate for topping take a bowl and add Milk Chocolate and add Milk 2 tbsp and melt it into microwave and then mix it well. Now spread this on cake roll and then rest it into fridge Your Ice Cream Cake Roll is Ready.
Turn cake onto a kitchen towel dusted with confectioners' sugar. Roll up cake in the towel jelly-roll style, starting with a short side. Cool completely on a wire rack. Cover with plastic wrap and freeze until serving. Add the cocoa powder, flour, baking soda, salt, hot water, and vanilla extract.